St Michael’s school canteen has been highly successful in providing a service to the whole school community due to the dedicated work of many parents who prepare and distribute lunches. A warm welcome will be given to all parents who are prepared to involve themselves in this task.
Each Monday, Wednesday and Friday children can order their lunch through CDFpay which provides a cash-free online payment.
Cut off for ordering is 9.45am sharp on canteen days.
- Double check the details of your order before proceeding to pay, particularly the date and quantities ordered.
- You must notify the Office by 9.45am if you have an order in the system but your child is absent otherwise the order will be automatically processed. Alternatively, you can cancel the order yourself before 9.45am and your account will be credited.
Click the CDF icon for online lunch orders.
View or Cancel Previous Orders
- Choose Parent Login from the main screen.
- Once logged into your account, click the 3 bars icon on the top left of the screen.
- Select $ See / Manage Paid Orders from the Menu
- This will allow you to see what orders are lodged against your linked children.
- Select the date you wish to amend/cancel.
- It will also allow you to cancel a paid order to receive an automatic full refund.
- Select OK on the Confirm Screen.
Refunds will be processed onto the student’s account. These funds can be used for a future order. Refunds are not issued onto credit cards or into bank accounts.